Truths About Married Life That Nobody Will Ever Tell You
Whoever thinks things don’t change the minute someone gets married is completely wrong. It may not show straight away, but over time things definitely start shifting. People start getting comfortable with each other (which isn’t necessarily a bad thing) and forget the spark that made them feel the need to get married in the first place.
These hilarious truths about married life are pretty accurate and maybe your marriage is nothing like this, which is a given, but some people will definitely be able to relate.
1. Say goodbye to what little money you have.
What’s hers is hers and what’s yours is hers!
2. Sharing is important.
So is marking your territory.
3. If you’re going to look, don’t get caught.
You especially don’t want to be caught by a camera. On your wedding day.
4. Husbands are full of jokes.
Sometimes those jokes land him on the couch for the night.
5. Some men will forever need a mommy.
Are you up for the challenge?
6. Thou shalt never tell her she looks fat.
It’s amazing that some men still haven’t figured this out.
7. Some marriages never change.
Just throw a couple kids in the mix.
8. Also try complaining about it in the morning.
We dare you.
9. Get used to the farts.
Your spouse has nothing to hide now that you’re legally bound to each other.
10. Women think their husbands are incapable of grocery shopping.
In reality, it’s genius. They hope you will never ask them to do it again.
11. The waiting game never ends.
Don’t bother confronting her about it unless you want to delay your departure even more.
12. You will certainly annoy the crap out of each other.
You will also enjoy every minute of it.