These Sad Pictures Win The Trashiest Picture Award
Have you ever seen a picture that’s so trashy it leaves you at a loss for words? If you haven’t, you’re in luck. We have collected some of the worst images ever snapped for your viewing displeasure. Enjoy.
1. You know what they say about couples that are under house arrest together?
They are legally bound by a court of law to stay together until the terms of their sentence are fulfilled in their entirety.
2. Here’s a clever way to turn your pregnancy into a money making operation.
You’ve got to love the closing line, “Make that man yours… forever!”
3. Wal-Mart has all the crafting supplies for your trashy photo needs.
We all know that’s an upside down “V,” man.
4. “Will F… For Weed.”
That escalated quickly. Did she exhaust her options in just asking for some weed? You don’t need a sign to get weed. You also don’t need to have sex for weed. A lot of people will just share weed if you ask nicely. Maybe she’s an introvert, though, what do we know?
5. Pass the controller, mate.
A roll of Brawny isn’t going to be enough to get that greasy cheesy poof powder off of that controller.
6. What’s the most disturbing part of this cake?
Is it the confederate flag bottom layer? Is it the mixing of Busch and Keystone Ice beers? Is it the poop colored chocolate icing on the top? Is it that the toys make the cake seem as if it’s made for a 10-year-old?
7. This must be the latest jalopy model.
You can stare at this thing for five minutes and not have a better understanding of what they’re hauling, much less understand why.
8. Keep it classy, Kid Rock.
Let’s face it, you wouldn’t be surprised if there were a whole lot more photos of Kid Rock in a courthouse. The court is like a winter home for the singer.
9. Do you take this vape to be your lawfully wedded smoke?
Looks like all the other good picture ideas went up in smoke.
10. Put this one in a frame and throw it on the mantle.
“Don’t capture images of the bride’s butt cheeks,” is a phrase written into most wedding photographers’ contracts isn’t it?
11. It’s like the contents of a moving truck exploded into this person’s yard and then the truck disappeared.
You’ve got to love that neither the garage nor the car has a proper door.
12. What exactly will you be looking for?
What is going on with this non-doctor cartoon figure’s stethoscope?